Bill's Home On The Range

Just here to ramble about what might interest me and if we are lucky it will interest you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nevada, United States

Just your average wannabe internet geek.....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Taking a long walk off of a short pier...............

Have you ever felt like you are about to step off of the end of the world? Well, I have. This has been a crazy week. I know I usually post funny or amusing things I find on the internet, but this time it is all about me.

I quit my job! Yep, decided it was time to move on. Between the nepotism, the office romance (as noted in a previous post) and having to deal with the Dark Lord Xenu every day, my wife and I decided it was time for a change.

So on Monday we both set the owner down (previously mentioned Dark Lord Xenu or as we call him around the office Donkey) and told him it was over. I'm sorry, I think I forgot to mention that my stunningly beautiful and scary smart wife and I worked at the same office. She had been there ten years and myself just a long 18 months.

He was quite incredulous in regards to the situation. I am sure that he thought at any time my wife was going to say April Fools. Well he was really the fool and had no clue. He gave away 10 years of loyalty and hard work just so his son, the Mule could keep getting lucky with the office Biotch.

Anyway, a much more happy day has arisen and the rainbow is out. Both my wife and I now see a future free of incompetancy and confusion (Lord Xenu teaches us that to be confused is to be stupid, check your Scientology Cult Handbook for that one).

Enough about that.......... as they say down at the cult, oops I mean mission "Live long and prosper" or some other science fiction saying that Lord Xenu ripped off.

By the way, I am looking forward to that next step........ As long as I have my wife by my side, I aint scared one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home