Bill's Home On The Range

Just here to ramble about what might interest me and if we are lucky it will interest you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nevada, United States

Just your average wannabe internet geek.....

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SYLVIA!

Just so everyone knows, I think today is my anniversary. I was lucky enough to convince my lovely wife Sylvia to marry me two years ago. The only problem with our anniversary is when to celebrate, see the actual date that we were married on was 02/29/04.......... thats right "Leap Year". So thats were I come up with not being sure if today or yesterday is my anniversary.

Either way......... I love you Sylvia and I am so lucky that you said yes!

What do you think, is it yesterday 02/28/06 or today 03/01/06?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bram Davidson said...

I think the first would be the default day as it was the 29th and not the 28th.

12:32 AM  
Blogger onmylastnerve said...

Aww, love you!

2:52 PM  
Blogger onmylastnerve said...

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/3967/
New topic: What happens to our pets when we die?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home