Bill's Home On The Range

Just here to ramble about what might interest me and if we are lucky it will interest you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nevada, United States

Just your average wannabe internet geek.....

Friday, January 13, 2006

Are you new here?

Its a new year and I have decided to try a new thing. Thanks to my friend and co-worker Bram http://bramelliot.blogspot.com/ , I am going to give the blog thing a try.

I have been reading different blogs for awhile and enjoyed many of them. Hopefully I will have some success at entertaining others as much as I have been entertained.

I am going to be learning how to do this as I go, so any and all comments or thoughts of encouragement will be gladly accepted.

Look for many changes as I find out what my style is going to be. I will apologize to those that I will be blatantly ripping off as to their formats and styles. I hope to develop my own down the road, but for now it will be just plain stealing.

I will be referencing the blogs that I steal from. When I figure it out, I will even be putting the links on here so you can see why I like them so much.

Okay, first post down and many more to go. Thank you for reading this and come back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home